As we have grown, we have needed to make a necessary change to ensure fast and stable access for all users. Due to an update to the mobile apps, some devices may become stuck fetching data or users may be unable to log out.
To solve this issue, follow the instructions below. We appreciate your patience. This is issue will only occur once and will not happen again.
Android Phones & Tablets #
To solve this issue, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your Android Device
- Tap on “Apps” and Scroll to Urhere (URH)
- Tap on Storage (or similar)
- Find the “Clear Storage” and “Clear Cache” buttons and tap both to clear the storage and cache.
- Return to the Urhere app and login. If you have forgotten your password, please use the “Forgot Password” option in the app login screen. For Kiosk Login’s you can find this information on the schedule screen under “Timeclock & Check-in”.
Apple Devices #
If you are able to, attempt to log out under the “Me” section. If unsuccessful, please uninstall and re-install the Urhere mobile app.